cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Stepping up my game with Netbeans and Windchill

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Stepping up my game with Netbeans and Windchill

I've posted in the past on this but I would like to start using more of this tool than code completion. I want to hear from other people who have configured dev environments with Netbeans. So you have install and configure your PDMLink system. Everything is great. Now I would like to write some customizations (JSP, classes, XML files). Actually, I've been doing this for some time, using a standard project and importing PDMLink jars and codebase as libraries.

With 9.1, I've started to get into JSP more and now am wondering if I have the right project type. So, what should I be using? Web Application? Enterprise Application? With existing sources? I think these were written with projects where a user was writting the whole application themselves. I am writing small cursory changes. Since PDMLink is already an Enterprise J2EE application, how does Netbeans treat it?

Looking for steps or project configuration files to reference if someone has them.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags