cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Support Portal

MM_10680923
1-Newbie

Support Portal

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.0

Leider gibt es starke Limitierungen im Support Portal!
Sobald Anfragen von meinen Kollegen (Vertreterreglung) oder unseren Dienstleistern eingereicht werden, können zusätzliche Informationen, die per Anhang/Screenshot zur Verfügung gestellt werden, nicht eingesehen werden. So ist eine enge Zusammenarbeit nicht möglich und es kommt zu dramatischen Informationsverlusten.

Unfortunately, there are severe limitations in the support portal!
As soon as inquiries are submitted by my colleagues (representative regulation) or our service providers, additional information provided via attachment/screenshot cannot be viewed. This means that close collaboration is not possible and there is a dramatic loss of information.

1 REPLY 1
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:MM_10680923)

I am not sure what the question is here? Are you having trouble with PTC Technical Support? Sounds like when your colleagues submit tickets, only they can see them. Might I suggest sharing what is submitted internally on your end through some process so you can monitor all active tickets from your group. There is always posting here with a reference to your ticket but here, things are public.

Announcements

Top Tags