cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Syntax error.

wharaden1
6-Contributor

Syntax error.

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.2 and Datecode with CPS 11.2.0.0

I am getting an error when placing this command in the Windchill Shell.

xconfmanager -s wt.change2.changeTransitions= CHANGE,PRODUCTION_RELEASED,OBSOLESCENCE,PENDING,IN_WORK,RELEASED,COMPLIANCE_HOLD,TERMINATED,OBSOLETE,DISREGARD -t codebase\wt.properties -p

error is attached:

6 REPLIES 6

Hello wharaden1,

I'm Charles from PTC Technical Support in Europe, I'll provide you assistance regarding this question: Is it possible to share the corresponding logs via email to cgautier@ptc.com ?

I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

I remain at your disposal for any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Charles Gautier.

Thanks for your email, I'd guess the issue is related to the 'space' character after the equal (=).

Can you try

xconfmanager -s wt.change2.changeTransitions=CHANGE,PRODUCTION_RELEASED,OBSOLESCENCE,PENDING,IN_WORK,RELEASED,COMPLIANCE_HOLD,TERMINATED,OBSOLETE,DISREGARD -t codebase\wt.properties -p

KR,

Charles.

Hello wharaden1,

As follow-up to your message, can you share via email the resulting wt.properties ?

KR,

Charles.

Hi wharaden1,

Did you get a chance to review my message?

KR,

Charles.

wharaden1
6-Contributor
(To:wharaden1)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>

Hello wharaden1,
Will you need further help?
KR,
Charles.

Top Tags