cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Terminate workflow of previous iteration?

grocha
1-Newbie

Terminate workflow of previous iteration?

Gurus,

I have a process where the loader is used to load WTDocuments(using custom loader)multiple times during the same revision, each time the WTDocument is loaded in a different state with different workflow.

The only thing missing in my process is to TERMINATE or something the workflow process of the previous iteration/state so the pending activities can be "removed".

It works like this because the process can be run via activities triggering the set states and everything or in 50% of the time the actual activity is executed externally and the Document Control department will use the custom load to fulfill the activity massivelly.

Is there a way I can do it via API? I was trying to find a preference for that but could not find.

Example:

Guilherme Rocha

1 REPLY 1
ddemay
1-Newbie
(To:grocha)

Guilherme, I believe this one is in the Javadoc under the workflow helpers. If you cannot find it, I’ll search for it. You can also configure this via the GUI to terminate previous running processes discussed in the Windchill Help Center and haven’t had to do it in a while but I believe you update the lifecycle template associated in the options to terminate running processes on revise of a PBO.

Top Tags