cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Tracing Deleted Users WC 9.1

Sriram_Rammohan
1-Newbie

Tracing Deleted Users WC 9.1

Hello All,

Can you let me know how to trace details like who deleted a user and when was the User deleted from Windchill Application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sriram

4 REPLIES 4

There may be something under Site/Utilities/Auditing Administration.

The deleted wtuser may have a modifystampa2. I don't know if the table holds the modifier.

Thanks Matthew, I was able to find the last log-out time for the particular User.

Additional info would be more useful.

Also keep in mind that out-of-the-box Windchill does not have much auditing turned on. There is a configaudit.xml file that has to be modified first. We added download, edit team, move and new revision to our XML file so WIndchill will track these as well so that you will get an output when you run the query.

Our file was found here:

C:\ptc\Windchill_9.x\Windchill\codebase\registry\auditing\configAudit.xml

Cheers

Also keep in mind that out-of-the-box Windchill does not have much auditing turned on. There is a configaudit.xml file that has to be modified first. We added download, edit team, move and new revision to our XML file so WIndchill will track these as well so that you will get an output when you run the query.

Our file was found here:

C:\ptc\Windchill_9.x\Windchill\codebase\registry\auditing\configAudit.xml

Cheers

Top Tags