cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Update from 9.0 to 9.1

ptc-1834940
1-Newbie

Update from 9.0 to 9.1

We're trying to move from 9.0 M020 to 9.1 M020 and are having some problems finding the correct steps to take. I understand this should be simple but I guess we're missing something. Is there any step by step instructions (high level) that can point us in the right direction or do we have to muddle through all the docs to find what we need? 1) Download required software: which is required? Do we need the 9.1 point release _and_ 9.1 M020 service pack? I've seen that both are required. Anyone know which? Does that logic hold true for the rest (if you must go with F000 first, is that true for all the components?) 2) Backup WC, DB, and Aphelion 3) Run PSI and install updates Thanks in advance!! B
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, you don't need 9.1 point release, but you do need 9.1 M020 service pack. I'll be back later...

Hi, Anyone done the 8.0 to 9.1 Upgrade including Oracle sofware to upgraded from 9i to 10g ?
Announcements

Top Tags