cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Upgrade Issue When wtPart Structure Driven by CAD

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Upgrade Issue When wtPart Structure Driven by CAD

We drive our wtPart structures from CREO. Before an upgrade they structures are built and everything shows fine. We perform an upgrade and all of a sudden our compares are out of date and need to be rebuilt. Last upgrade I did I thought maybe the one that I checked hadn’t been built since we were in the process of fixing them. This time however when I did my test upgrade, I picked one that was built and showing okay. After the upgrade it showed that it was no longer built. If you do multilevel BOM build it will fix it. This upgrade was from 10.1 m030 to 10.1 m040.

If you drive your structures the way we do, please let me know. Also let me know if this has happened to you or not. If it has happened to you, do you have a fix for it? I think that there is something wrong with upgrades that isn’t being done. I don’t want to have to rebuild 1000’s of BOMs every time we do an update.

Thank you,

Brian

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags