cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Using OOTB import export framework

VINO
4-Participant

Using OOTB import export framework

I'm doing export and import of Objects between two windchill systems by extending the default `ApplicationExportHandler` class.I'm using out of the box import export framework,by using `STANDARD_DTD` file.

The IX is happening without any issue.But apart from the OOTB options I need to export the comments for the iterated objects also.The method `obj.getIterationNote()` is giving me the comments written while iterating the object.How to pass those comments in the `newExporter` method?

Right now I have like this

IxbHelper.newExporter (this,container, IxbHelper.STANDARD_DTD,clientSettingsElement, null, actionName );

//gen set of items to export

WTHashSet objects = (WTHashSet) ObjectSetHelper.computeObjectSetForGivenGeneratorsAndFilters(generatorIds,generatorParams,filterIds,filterParams,container);

I have passed `policyFile` as null.Is there anything to add with policyFile?Also I tested the default import export management from GUI,it also not exporting comments.Can't find comments tag inside the exported xml file.Any suggestions for how to do this?Or Is there any other way to export the comments?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags