cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Version Information Discrepancy in SQL Query for CAD Drawings

ozclkonur
12-Amethyst

Version Information Discrepancy in SQL Query for CAD Drawings

I'm encountering an issue with a CAD drawing part where the version is labeled as B2. The problem arises in the `epmDocument` table where the `[versionLevelA2versionInfo]` value is consistently showing as 1. Despite there being 6 versions (A 1, A 2, A 3, A 4, B 1, B 2), all records display the value as 1. This issue persists across all data entries, although the versions appear correctly in Windchill.

What could be causing this discrepancy, and how can I resolve it? Additionally, is there another method to check the versions of these parts via SQL? Note that the same issue is observed in the `wtpart` table as well.

1 REPLY 1
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:ozclkonur)

That column will always show 1 in your case. If you are using view versions (Design, Manufacturing) which only applies for WTPart, then that column will move based on the view version level.. Design view and all epmdocuments will always have a 1.  if you create a manufacturing view version on a WTPart, it will be a 2. 

I think what you need to be looking for is ITERATIONIDA2ITERATIONINFO. There you will see unique numbers for each check in or iteration. Your image shows multiple iterations for revision A and B. 

Announcements

Top Tags