cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Webject with Multi-valued attribute returned

tgall
1-Newbie

Webject with Multi-valued attribute returned

I have created a webject that returns the attributes of a document we created to feed a cognos report. The problem is that we have several attributes that allow multiple value selections. The webject is returning the following for the field ProposedModel:

xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <wc:COLLECTION xmlns:wc="http://www.ptc.com/infoengine/1.0">

- <wc:GROUP CLASS="wt.doc.WTDocument|com.ptc.ReferenceDocument|net.ttifc.NewModelRequest" NAME="out" TYPE="Unknown" STATUS="0">

- <wc:INSTANCE>

<Customer>OTHER-SEE COMMENTSCustomer>

<organizationReference>o=tti,ou=people,cn=administrativeldap,cn=windchill_9.0,o=ptc:Ldap.ttifc.net@Ldap.ttifc.netorganizationReference>

<iterationInfo.modifier>wt.org.WTUser:134356461:141572159-1209176169591-336867571-191-0-0-10@wcprod.ttifc.netiterationInfo.modifier>

<ProposedModel>AD20096ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AH21606ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AH21906ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AH22006ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AD40052ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AD20076ProposedModel>

<ProposedModel>AH21706ProposedModel>

<ProposedProductClaims>As reference modelsProposedProductClaims>

<CartonGraphicsReq>SAME AS REFERENCECartonGraphicsReq>

The cognos report only pulls in the first ProposedModel. I would like to update the webject to concatenate together all of the ProposedModels in to a single string attribute for input in to the cognos report.

I have been unable to pull anything but the first value via jsp. How can I access all of the returned values for ProposedModel so I can concatenate them?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
tgall
1-Newbie
(To:tgall)

I got a little farther. I am able to create a jsp code that can pull the individual elements out, concatenate them in to a new element and insert the element in to a group. The problem I am having is that I cannot call the "getAttributeValues" API from a standalone Info*Engine task (.xml file). How can I pull the elements from a group, manipulate the elements, and insert them back in to the group in a standalone Info*Engine task. The tag <ie:getservice varname="ie"/"> does not work in a standalone Info*Engine task.

Top Tags