cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

What are the steps to update/upgrade Relex2011 to WindchillQS10.2?

sjoshi
1-Newbie

What are the steps to update/upgrade Relex2011 to WindchillQS10.2?

Hi ,

I am looking for a solution or a guide for updating Relex 2011 to windchill 10.2 . I also need to import my data from the previous version to the latest version.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Shweta

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:sjoshi)

Hi,

You need to contact with PTC's reseller in your region for updating your Relex 2001 license to WQS 10.2, here: http://support.ptc.com/appserver/search/resellers.jsp

Is there no guide , like an update guide or an upgrade guide which will give an overview of the whole process?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:sjoshi)

Shweta,

In attachment you can find the following installation and configuration guide for Windchill Quality Solutions Team Edition 10.2:

• "Installation Guide",
  • "Reference Guide",
  • "Release Notes".

All documentation for PTC's software can be found in "Reference Documents" section on site by using this link: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?

Hi Shwete, when you download the upgrade you can also download the documentation which will walk you through the process.

There's a database upgrade planning guide in addtion to the installation manual. When you install the latest version the database wizard will migrate your data for you.

Regards

Bernadette

Hi Bernadette,

There is no upgrade guide for Relex in the Reference Documentation section of PTC.

If you have the link for the guide (Relex upgrade), can you please share it ??

It will be really helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Shweta

Hi Shweta, sorry saw your email only today.

I trust you have the documentation from Vladimir?

Regards

Bernadette

Top Tags