cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Windchill 10 add a column to workspace

lholmberg
4-Participant

Windchill 10 add a column to workspace

Hi Guys:

I am playing with our test Windchll 10.1 server. I noticed that the status column for whether a part is out of date or not is not showing up on my workspace table and it is not available in the user customizations as far as I can tell. Is there an admin config option that will allow me to add this to the workspace table or has this been removed since Windchill 8?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
lholmberg
4-Participant
(To:lholmberg)

I guess the real question is that how do I edit the system Views for a workspace? I would like to creat or edit a system view so that I can set up views for all the users.

Thanks.

Hi Logan,

Login as Site Administrator and in the Principal Administrator create a new site administrator user and add it to the site administrators. Then login as Organization Administrator and add this special administrator to the organization administrators.

Now login as this special administrator and you can then edit the system table views.

Mike Foster
ATK
Announcements

Top Tags