cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Windchill 10 - loader ECR / ECN

gmaury-2
1-Newbie

Windchill 10 - loader ECR / ECN

I would like to compil the file LoadECR.java (see the join file) in a windchill shell with the next command : javac LoadECR.java -d \windchill\codebase

The next errors appears :

C:\PTC\Windchill_10.0>javac Windchill\src\loadECR.java -d Windchill\codebase

C:\ptc\Windchill_10.0\Windchill\codebase\wt\type\TypeDefinitionReference.class:

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'versions()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.a

1. nnotations.metadata.GenAsObjectMappable': class file for com.ptc.windchill.annot
  2. ations.metadata.GenAsObjectMappable not found

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'properties()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill

.annotations.metadata.GenAsObjectMappable'

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'name()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annot

1. ations.metadata.GeneratedProperty': class file for com.ptc.windchill.annotations

.metadata.GeneratedProperty not found

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'type()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annot

1. ations.metadata.GeneratedProperty'

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'constraints()' in type 'com.ptc.windchil

1. l.annotations.metadata.GeneratedProperty'

warning: Cannot find annotation method 'required()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.a

1. nnotations.metadata.PropertyConstraints': class file for com.ptc.windchill.annot
  2. ations.metadata.PropertyConstraints not found

C:\ptc\Windchill_10.0\Windchill\codebase\wt\pdmlink\PDMLinkProduct.class: warnin

g: Cannot find annotation method 'superClass()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annot

1. ations.metadata.GenAsPersistable': class file for com.ptc.windchill.annotations.
  2. metadata.GenAsPersistable not found

C:\ptc\Windchill_10.0\Windchill\codebase\wt\pdmlink\PDMLinkProduct.class: warnin

g: Cannot find annotation method 'interfaces()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annot

1. ations.metadata.GenAsPersistable'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'versions()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annotat

1. ions.metadata.GenAsPersistable'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'properties()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annot

1. ations.metadata.GenAsPersistable'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'name()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annotations

.metadata.GeneratedProperty'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'type()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annotations

.metadata.GeneratedProperty'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'accessors()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annota

1. tions.metadata.GeneratedProperty'

g: Cannot find annotation method 'getAccess()' in type 'com.ptc.windchill.annota

1. tions.metadata.PropertyAccessors': class file for com.ptc.windchill.annotations.
  2. metadata.PropertyAccessors not found

An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.6.0_22). Please file a bug at the J

ava Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport) after checking

the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnosti

c in your report. Thank you.

1. com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: class file for com.ptc.windch
  2. ill.annotations.metadata.GetAccess not found

If somebody has an idea to correct the join file, I will be interested.

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

same problem. i use NetBean IDE for compil.

i use windchill library and jdk 1.6 (java wich install with windhill)

An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.6.0_26). Please file a bug at the Java Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport) after checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.

com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: class file for com.ptc.windchill.annotations.metadata.SupportedAPI not found

Hi Georges MAURY/ Andrey Golovatyuk

I have a code which workks with Windchill 9.1, and now i have to make it compatible to run with Windchill 10.1.

When i try to compile this code in Windchill shell i get similer Warning Issues which you have faced earlier.

Will you guide me to overcome these issues...

Thanks,

Vivek

rmk
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:gmaury-2)

Hi Georges Maury,

it SUCCESSFULLY compiled for me,

Please follow the below steps to compile the Windchill Java File.

1. Open the windchill Shell

2. Place the file under C:\LoadECR\LoadECR.java

3.ant -f bin/tools.xml class -Dclass.includes=*.java -Dclass.source=C:\LoadECR

the above will compile and place the .class file to codebase\ext\load\

I have tested your file, It works great.

.class file is attached.

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:rmk)

it SUCCESSFULLY compiled for me too.

I compiled it using Eclipse

Top Tags