cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Windchill Administrator Full Time or Contract - Toshiba

jrussell
4-Participant

Windchill Administrator Full Time or Contract - Toshiba

All,

I work for Toshiba (TIC) Houston and we have recently installed
Windchill 10.0 and are looking for someone to fill a Windchill
Administrator position or contractor that can help us customize
workflows per our division. My HR group is having trouble finding
anyone that fits the WC admin description. Does anyone know where I
could go to find either a full time or contract person for this job
opening? Job description attached.

Thanks,

James S Russell
Engineering Team Leader
Motor BU
Toshiba International Corporation
713-466-0277 ext. 2340
Cell: 832-421-7698
www.toshiba.com\ind

2 REPLIES 2
ccabs
1-Newbie
(To:jrussell)

Hello James,

Have you found one yet?

bsindelar
6-Contributor
(To:jrussell)

Hi James.

I realize your original post is a few years old, but I may have a solution for you if you are still looking for help:

My company Eccellent Solutions (www.eccellent.com) provides the services listed in your job description.  We also perform routine backup and system maintenance as well, with decades of combined experience and several customers already under our support.  We charge a monthly subscription fee that can vary depending on the depth of support you are looking for.  We offer an advantage over a direct hire due to the fact that as a company, there would be no PTO taken or health insurance and our rates are very competitive compared to the yearly salary of a single WC administrator.

I personally have done a lot of Windchill workflow work, as well as my co-workers.  Please let me know when would be a good time to discuss your WC admin needs.  You can reach me at robert.sindelar@eccellent.com or call me at 856-219-2114.

Top Tags