cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Windchill PDMLink 9.1 M050 & WF4 M130

hootman
1-Newbie

Windchill PDMLink 9.1 M050 & WF4 M130

I have user defined attributes defined in Windchill PDMLink. The same parameters are defined in Pro/E object drawings. I am not having success with populating parameters values in my drawings with the corresponding values from the user defined parameters in Windchill PDMLink.

I check the drawing out to a local workspace, modified the attribute values in a Windchill PDMLink local workspace and check in the drawing. The attribute values are correct for the checked in object and when I open this drawing in Pro/E the corresponding parameter values are empty.

How can I get the Windchill PDMLink attribute values to populate their corresponding parameters values in the drawing for use in the respective drawing table?

2 REPLIES 2

2 things to check,

- attribute names are defined with all capitals in PDMlink?

- designate the parameters in Pro/E?

Hello Dennie,

I have confirmed attribute name are in all CAPS and designated in Pro/E

I have initiated a case with PTC Tech Support and they have confirmed my configuration. The PTC tech support person has indicate he needs to duplicate my issue on their hardware and will get back with me (this activity took place today Thursday February 10, 2011.

Thank you much for your input.

Top Tags