cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Windchill common folders

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Windchill common folders

Can you link a Windchill folder to the Creo "common folders" area.

COMMON+FOLDERS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:bverdonck)

As Bruno mentioned, Windchill folders can be added to Favorites under the Common Folders. Local folders can be added directly to Common Folders by right-clicking on them in the embedded browser and selecting "Add to common folders"

Refer to CS36355 for more information

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello James,

I don't know if you can add this directly to the common folders, but it is possible to add a folder to the Favorites.

Right click on the name of the folder (the folder needs to be open).

So in your example open the Accounts folder, click right on Accounts and slect Add to Favorites.

Then it is listed in the Favorites list.

So maybe this can be an alternative.

Regards

Bruno

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:bverdonck)

As Bruno mentioned, Windchill folders can be added to Favorites under the Common Folders. Local folders can be added directly to Common Folders by right-clicking on them in the embedded browser and selecting "Add to common folders"

Refer to CS36355 for more information

ME_10132973
4-Participant
(To:LoriSood)

Hello. Can you help me please? I need add folder to Common Folders, but when I click RMB and open context menu, the most of commands are not available. Maybe I need to change any parameters in config.* file?

Top Tags