cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

WindchillDS LDAP import from Source to Target fails ( message="Processed 21 entries, skipped -21,)

Rohaan
12-Amethyst

WindchillDS LDAP import from Source to Target fails ( message="Processed 21 entries, skipped -21,)

Hello,

I encountered LDAP Import error during rehosting on OpenDJ 4.4.11 where the import ldif action skips all the entires but shows the task as successfully completed.

I am getting following in the logs.

[14/Mar/2023:18:42:41 +0530] severity="NOTICE" msgCount=14 msgID=org.opends.messages.backend-519 message="Processed 21 entries, imported 0, skipped 21, rejected 0 and migrated 0 in 0 seconds (average rate 35.9/sec)"

[14/Mar/2023:18:42:41 +0530] severity="NOTICE" msgCount=15 msgID=org.opends.messages.backend-526 message="Import LDIF environment close took 0 seconds"

[14/Mar/2023:18:42:41 +0530] severity="NOTICE" msgCount=16 msgID=org.opends.messages.backend-518 message="Flushing data to disk"

Would appreciate if anyone has a resolution to this issue. Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:Rohaan)

I know two things about this process:

• Order matters. You need to have entries creating the DC or CN before you can add entries below them.
  • You need to do an export or current contents of the LDAP to merge them into your input file. So, starting with a base LDAP with just o=ptc, export that to merge them together. Alternatively, you can do an export first, add in new entries, then import that back in. Since LDAP should just be users now, it should be straightforward.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:Rohaan)

I know two things about this process:

• Order matters. You need to have entries creating the DC or CN before you can add entries below them.
  • You need to do an export or current contents of the LDAP to merge them into your input file. So, starting with a base LDAP with just o=ptc, export that to merge them together. Alternatively, you can do an export first, add in new entries, then import that back in. Since LDAP should just be users now, it should be straightforward.
Top Tags