cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

having to re-authenticate.

davehaigh
11-Garnet

having to re-authenticate.

Having to authenticate to PDMLink multiple times. When saving in ProE automatic upload failed. went to server manager to investigate. Prompted for username and password, after which save & auto upload worked.

Not sure if the auto upload behavior is connected with having to authenticate multiple times. Seemed like it to me. However I've noticed that we are having to authenticate multiple times during the day.

Is the an Apache issue, Active Directory or Tomcat. Or possibly a mismatch in java versions.

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

2 REPLIES 2

By the way we are using https:

David Haigh
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:davehaigh)

On 08/29/11 15:47, Haigh, David A. wrote:
> Having to authenticate to PDMLink multiple times. When saving in ProE automatic upload failed. went to server manager to investigate. Prompted for username and password, after which save & auto upload
> worked.
>
> Not sure if the auto upload behavior is connected with having to authenticate multiple times. Seemed like it to me. However I've noticed that we are having to authenticate multiple times during the day.
>
> Is the an Apache issue, Active Directory or Tomcat. Or possibly a mismatch in java versions.

It could also mean that the Pro/Engineer embedded browser process crashed and restarted.

>
> David Haigh
> Phone: 925-424-3931
> Fax: 925-423-7496
> Lawrence Livermore National Lab
> 7000 East Ave, L-362
> Livermore, CA 94550
>
>

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randy Jones