cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

query builder report

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

query builder report

I have a long-running tech support call on this. Getting close but still not working. Seems like it should be very simple.

Need a query builder report for which returns all change requests which have been approved by a specific Role (Sustaining Engineeering in our case). Note: We route Change Requests for approval to several roles; these vary depending on what is changing. We don't use the Change Admin I, II, III concept.

thanks in advance (9.1 M040)

4 REPLIES 4

I can help you, write full description of report that you need on fivig{@}mail.ru

Mike,

I would say existence of a completed workitem for the given role would mean the Change Request was approved by that role, so a sub-selection query would do the trick.

I have a query which selects change issues according to who has a workitem for a given role, I guess it would be easy to add a test for the workitem's state being "completed".

HTH,

Vincent

In Reply to Mike Lockwood:

I have a long-running tech support call on this. Getting close but still not working. Seems like it should be very simple.

Need a query builder report for which returns all change requests which have been approved by a specific Role (Sustaining Engineeering in our case). Note: We route Change Requests for approval to several roles; these vary depending on what is changing. We don't use the Change Admin I, II, III concept.

thanks in advance (9.1 M040)

Good afternoon all,
I'm looking for a 9.1 M060 report that, for each non-disabled user in the WTUser table, shows their last login date and time from the Audit table. Does anyone have anything like that, or be willing to share something close to it?
Mike

Hi Mike,

Did you get a working report? If not, the attached reports should get
you started.

Hope this helps,

Dax

Top Tags