cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

"Bulk" Cancel Check-Out of Another User

akelly
11-Garnet

"Bulk" Cancel Check-Out of Another User

Using Pro/Intralink 9.1. Logged in as the org admin.

I'm trying to cancel / undo a check-out of A BUNCH of CAD Documents that are checked-out to a user that is no longer with the company.

I was able to get a list of all the CAD Documents he has checked-out by using the Advanced Search, searching for Workgroup Manager CAD Documents, and adding the Checked Out By criteria. Now that I have the list, I've only found a way to undo the check-out of each of the CAD Documents one-at-a-time using the Actions menu next to each CAD Document.

I tried to be clever and add them to a workspace, then undo the check-out there, but it doesn't work there because the CAD Documents are checked out by another user (duhhh!)

Is there another way to be able to cancel the check-out multiple CAD Documents? Is there a preference that would allow the org admin to undo the check-out of another user's documents from a workspace?

Andrew Kelly, P.E. | Senior Engineer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 440 326 5555 | F: +1 440 284 1090

1 REPLY 1
akelly
11-Garnet
(To:akelly)

The Personal Cabinet Admin only lists personal cabinets of users that
have been deleted. The user account still exists, so the Personal
Cabinets Administration page doesn't list anything.

We don't want to delete the user account.
Top Tags