cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

use of pentable file?

prawat
3-Visitor

use of pentable file?

I just want to know, if I send some drawings to other people for approval, the approver and me all do not use the PENTABLE, then the approver approve the request, the drawings released to FORMAL RERSION

What will be happen ? the dark lines will show up ? if the approver use the PENTABLE ? what will be happen ?  or the dark lines depend on the Windchill ? the Windchill has been set default ?

below is a PDF.

The outside lines are dark and hard to review, I know I can use and set the “PENTABLE” to make the lines look more thin when I export the drawing to PDF.

But I want to know ,if I do not use the “PENTABLE”, other people release this drawing into “FORMAL” and individuals use a viewer, the “dark lines” will still show up ?

I was wondering once we put things into “formal” if the “dark line” would still show up?

1 REPLY 1

Okay, the question is how do you generate the PDF? If you are using Windchill to create PDFs, then it doesn't matter what's your pentable configuration is . Windchill uses  CAD worker to generate the PDFs and the settings defined there will be used for the PDF export

Top Tags