cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

windchill webservice implementation

UdaySalkar
1-Newbie

windchill webservice implementation

Hello All,

I am currently working on windchill OOTB webservice implementation. I have implemented the simple websservice to add two numbers and got sucessfull output at client side. Now i have developed a webservice to search a simple WTPart using it's number. The webservice is sucessfully deployed on the windchill webserver but when i have executed the client i got following error

18 Jun, 2012 12:35:37 PM com.sun.xml.wss.impl.policy.verifier.MessagePolicyVerifier verifyPolicySEVERE: Policy is null

18 Jun, 2012 12:35:37 PM com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube processClientResponsePacketSEVERE: WSSTUBE0025

Error in Verifying Security in the Inbound Message.com.sun.xml.wss.impl.PolicyViolationException:

ERROR: Policy for the service could not be obtained at com.sun.xml.wss.impl.policy.verifier.MessagePolicyVerifier.verifyPolicy(MessagePolicyVerifier.java:114) at com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.incoming.SecurityRecipient.createMessage(SecurityRecipient.java:985) at com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.incoming.SecurityRecipient.validateMessage(SecurityRecipient.java:232) at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityTubeBase.verifyInboundMessage(SecurityTubeBase.java:486) at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processClientResponsePacket(SecurityClientTube.java:405) at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processResponse(SecurityClientTube.java:338) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:639) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:588) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:573) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:470) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:319) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(SEIStub.java:157) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:109) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:89) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:140) at $Proxy42.processFile(Unknown Source)

is there any solution for this? Please provide the guideline.

Thanks & Regards,

Uday

1 REPLY 1

I imagine you have resolved this ws issue long ago. but I wanted to add a comment incase it gets viewed by others with the same problem.

not sure if this is the right resolution to this error, but I think when I got this error, I had to make sure the stores certs *tks, .p12, etc, were in the exact path as used on the server.

I think mine was C:/ptc/Windchill_10.2/prog_examples/jws/stores. I could be off on exact path, but you get the idea that, wherever you dumped your stores folder, is where it wants to see it again on the client. for convenience, I placed the jar in the same path, but in the jws folder. then just run java -jar *.jar arg01

hope I got this close enough to help. it might not even be the right resolution to this error.

Top Tags