cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

.xas could not be saved to the workspace

akelly
11-Garnet

.xas could not be saved to the workspace

Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4 / Pro/Intralink 9.1

I've got a user that is unable to save a drawing. The Event Manager says "Save action was aborted." with no additional information.

We traced the problem to "wtws://[...].xas could not be saved to the workspace." that Pro/E flashes in the message window for an instant before changing the message to "[...] could not be saved to the workspace."

There is a component in the assembly with a family table, but the status does not say that it has been modified.

Q1: Why can't Pro/E save the .xas file to the workspace?
Q2; Why isn't the message "wtws://[...].xas could not be saved to the workspace." being reported in the Event Manager?

Andrew Kelly, P.E. | Senior Engineer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 440 326 5555 | F: +1 440 284 1090

1 REPLY 1
Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:akelly)

Hi Andrew,
We have switched to WF 4 m120 and WC 9.1 m040 a week ago and I see the same problem with "Save aborted" when you are trying to save assy with fam table instances in it. I set save_instance_accelerator none in the config.pro, but still instances are getting modified even though they are not checked out. Did you solve it?

Top Tags