cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

New feature parameters in sheetmetal

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

New feature parameters in sheetmetal

I just ran across two new parameters in sheet metal design :SMT_FLAT_PATTERN_HEIGHT and _WIDTH...Anyone know how to use these? I tried addting the relation that is specified in CS162831 and no luck. Thanks for the help

Creo 2.0 M120

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

When you are adding the parameter to the relations, make sure your are tying it to the feature.
[cid:image002.jpg@01D00581.C54CD010]

Or you can tie it to the feature ID manually.

[cid:image006.png@01D00581.C54CD010]

Either way it should look like the about in your relations. You MUST include the ":FID_xxxx" to tie it back to the features parameters or it will be looking for the parameters in the overall part and won't find it.

Andy Hermanson Engineering Design Applications
Phone 605-275-1040 ext. 51114 | Mobile Phone 605-310-8168
Address 201 Daktronics Dr. Brookings, SD 57006
Web daktronics.com Twitter<">http://www.twitter.com/daktronics> YouTube<">http://www.youtube.com/daktronicsinc>

[email-signiture_logo]

In Reply to Joe francz:

I just ran across two new parameters in sheet metal design :SMT_FLAT_PATTERN_HEIGHT and _WIDTH...Anyone know how to use these? I tried addting the relation that is specified in CS162831 and no luck. Thanks for the help

Creo 2.0 M120

Top Tags