cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Drive Motor Calculation.xmcd

ItzikBenShabat
1-Newbie

Drive Motor Calculation.xmcd

This Mathcad file calculates the drive train motor (for toughbox and sprocket gearing using a CIM motor).

Illustrations and explenations in the file

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Itzik,

I finally got a chance to check out your motor calculation in Mathcad.  This is fantastic!

This is very similar to what I am hoping to get put together for teams locally.  My goal is to have a library available for common calculations that include explanations.

I think it would be a great way to introduce students to the statics and dynamics of their robots and then let them compare to empirical results.

I'll share with the community as I progress.

Also...we'll be using Windchill to share data and allow students to edit documents by check-in/check-out procedures.

Great Job Itzik!

It is terrific to see Mathcad used in this way. You have made use of (and demonstrated) Mathcad's key features for engineering calculations:

• Standard Math Notation & Unit Handling Capabilities for Engineering Calculations
  • Text capabilities to provided documentation of the purpose and execution of the worksheet
  • Image handling to provide a graphic illustrating the calculation

Well done!

Top Tags