cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

get_text_from_drawing.lsp

jkramer
10-Marble

get_text_from_drawing.lsp

If you drag this Lisp file on the Annotation Viewport, it will become available in the Toolbox as "get text from drawing".

It simply scans all text on a 2D drawing in Annotation, and shows them in a display window.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hoi Jaap,

mooi je hier te lezen

Somthing similar in

Änderungsindex in Anno (PTC Engineering Solutions/) - Lösung vorhanden! - Foren auf CAD.de

even it is in german, Lisp is Lisp

Groeten Best regards

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
jkramer
10-Marble
(To:jkramer)

Hi,

ah, cool, thanks for the hint! It may even be that I came across this lisp when writing my tool (long ago, forgot how I managed), I always struggle a bit when doing Annotation lisps. Especially the command

(setf textlist (sd-call-cmds (get_selection :focus_type *sd-anno-text-seltype* :select :docu_text :by_drawing_docu_rest :check_function #'(lambda (text-item)

is not something that's easily found in the documentation...

Regards, Jaap

Top Tags