cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Mathcad Prime 2.0 Formatting Issue

ptc-5181652
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime 2.0 Formatting Issue

I have to submit a mathcad sheet for a project. Everytime I exit the program and reopen my work it moves the equations and solutions arround so I have arrays over two diffrent sheets. How can I save it and keep my format in place other than saving as a pdf, the instructor requires the orignal file?

Also a section of it has some fairly lengthty equations, and I was wondering if there is a way to decrease the math font size or change the orientation for only certian sheets?

2 REPLIES 2

Everytime I exit the program and reopen my work it moves the equations and solutions arround so I have arrays over two diffrent sheets.

This sounds like a bug in th software - it should keep your formatting of course. I read here already about formattting problems with inserted graphics but now the first time about probs with math regions.

How can I save it and keep my format in place other than saving as a pdf

If its a software bug ther is not much you can do, I guess. Report to PTC stuff and hope its addressed in a future version.

Would using Mathcad15 instead of Prime2 be an option? MC15 is superior to P2 anyway.

Also a section of it has some fairly lengthty equations, and I was wondering if there is a way to decrease the math font size or change the orientation for only certian sheets?

Not yet, math formatting is to be expecting in version Prime 3 which should be released this summer. Don't think that changing the orientation for selected pages would be possible, though.

I hope templates in Mathcad Prime 3 is a solution of your problem.

Top Tags