cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How do I activate Dual Dimensions in CREO 2?

tzych
1-Newbie

How do I activate Dual Dimensions in CREO 2?

I have been trying to find a way to activate dual dimensions in CREO2 with no success. There is no dual dimension feature in the configuration editor. Dual dimension is greyed out in the dimension properties.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

With the drawing open go to File, Prepare, Drawing Properties, Detail Options (change) and change the value for dual_dimensioning to Yes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

With the drawing open go to File, Prepare, Drawing Properties, Detail Options (change) and change the value for dual_dimensioning to Yes.

dcox-2
1-Newbie
(To:tzych)

From Prepare→Model Properties, it's an option within detail options, simply called "dual_dimensioning". That controls it on a part by part basis, to have it turned on (or off) by default it would have to be set in the start part.

File > Prepare > Drawing Properties

-> Detail Options (select "change")

in options, type "dual_dim" then select desired value, apply

efraga
4-Participant
(To:tzych)

Hello everybody , I have almost the same issue but I would like to activate only one dual dimension within the whole drawing , last procedure helps to change all the dimentions in a drawing , right? but someone could help me to know how to make dual dimension only one or two dimensions in a drawing , thanks

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags