cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Comparing 2D Drawings

cningappa
1-Newbie

Comparing 2D Drawings

how to compare 2 drawings in creo?

.dwg files

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

.dwg is AutoCAD format ...

You can compare active Creo .drw file with picture of another Creo drawing using Compare Sheet to Picture located on Review tab (in Drawing mode).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

.dwg is AutoCAD format ...

You can compare active Creo .drw file with picture of another Creo drawing using Compare Sheet to Picture located on Review tab (in Drawing mode).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

is t possible to two tiff images in creo,

But i cant able to view the changes, could you please brief about how exactly it to be done.

Changes are displayed as a picture of differences.

For example:

I set the following config.pro options:

SAVE_DRAWING_PICTURE_FILE   BOTH

SAVE_OBJECTS   ALL

I opened drawing and saved it, Creo saved .drw and .pic files.

drw1.png

I moved dimension.

drw2.png

I applied Compare Sheet to Picture command.

drw3.png

The result is displayed temporarily. It disappears when you refresh the display. To put it into Clipboard, you can press PrintScreen button on the keyboard.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
bmclemore
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Thank you!

Top Tags