cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Mapkey/Customisation

cadcam
12-Amethyst

Mapkey/Customisation

As you will have seen from a some recent postings I have been updating our setup to allow more use of the functionality in Creo4.0.

As part of this I thought I should also improve some of our documentation, and not just rely on it being online, see attached the draft of the mnemonic hotkeys [still working on the layout etc!]. Quite a lot of the mapkeys were originally defined in Pro/E days and have been slowly updated,  The system relies on some back ground scripts and start-parts with default datum planes/sections/CoG etc and parameters some of which are generated by the scripts.

However, before I put much more effort into the customisation, which also includes significant modification (simplification?) of the UI to try and aid the infrequent user, (see attached images)  I thought I would ask if there is any generally available set of configuration files available on the web. [ I am afraid I haven't  been following the customisation site as carefully as I should  over the past few years.] I have done  a quick search but not found any version covering, at least, design/modelling/assembly/sheetmetal and drawing, however would welcome a steer if there is one.

Best Regards

creo4b-0.pngcreo4b-1.pngpartm.png

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags