cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Adding piping table contents parametrically from model

karankrazzy
3-Visitor

Adding piping table contents parametrically from model

Hi,

I am working with a lot of hoses, I need to create drawings  for them. Drawing contains a table with hose informations like hose O.D, hose end fittings on both ends & overall length.

When I go into piping info, I can see the 'to' and 'from' end fittings displayed there. Is  there any way I can use the data parametrically in the drawing?

As the part numbers are displayed but I need the part names to be displayed in the drawing, Is there any way I can relate than from windchill or by creating a .CSV file?

1 REPLY 1

If you can see the "TO" and "FROM" info in the piping info box, there should be a parameter assigned to it. Try adding a column and making the report parameter for that cell to be what you think the parameter will be. Something like "asm.mbr.pipe.line.xxx". There is a parameter "asm.mbr.pipe.segment.segto" and "...segfrom", which may be the ones that are showing up.

What "Info Type" are you running?

Hope this helps,

Arnold Collett

Top Tags