cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Aerodynamics Analysis

JoseVidal
1-Newbie

Aerodynamics Analysis

Is there any module in ProE with wich I can perform an aerodynamics analysis? The goal is to optimize the shape of a bycicle wheel. Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, but it uses separate software. There is a product called EFD.Pro that allows you to run a fluid analysis on Pro Engineer assemblies while still in a Pro/E window. I'll try to find a website for you. Kyle

Here is the URL for the Mentor Graphics site http://www.flomerics.com/products/efdpro/

Thanks Kyle. I'll give it a try. Best regards.

You can see as well CFDesign... which is fluid dynamics analysis software, that works with proe. www.cfdesign.com
Top Tags