cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Afx creating same views

vmlakar
1-Newbie

Afx creating same views

Hello i am working increo with afx  and i am building constructions with several diffrent subassamblys that that have some same parts and some same details that i have to show on drawing... i want to put all similar suvasaamblies on same drawing and show left and rigth view and some details and sections next o every subassembly... because a lot of sections views and details are same its a waste of time to make dimensions for each... what could be the fastest way to make dimensions or copy views sections or details together with dimensions... i allredy know i can save a drawing as tamplate and than insert it and move view to sheet? Any better ideas?

Thanks for anwser!!

P.s. sorry for bas english

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

i think i found the anwser... i need to convert view to draft grup than i can copy and paste it its the fastest way i think...just anwserd it if anyone wondered xD thanks anyway...

伟曹
4-Participant
(To:vmlakar)

Hello,vmlakar

IF you create the assemblies named <component_name>  with drawing synchornous,

If a drawing called <component_name>.drw is available it will be renamed according the model and copied to the project. In case a drawing with an equal name to a sub assembly / sub part exists it will also be considered!

Top Tags