cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Annotation fix delay

GRS
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Annotation fix delay

I am using WF5. When changing a drawing anotation it takes forever for the dialog box to come up. Is there a setting that I can change to help with this?

I may just wnat to fix a typo in a note and to change it will take several minutes waiting for the chance to change it. Please help.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:GRS)

Gerald,

if your drawing is big, then try to set selection filter (restrict the selection to notes/annotations), before you start modification of note.

Martin

Martin Hanák

Martin,

Thanks for the help but this happens if the drawing is very small or large. When clicking on the annotation tab in the ribbon and then doule clicking on the note the machine seams to wait a long time to bring the note up for revision.

Still need help! Is there a setting that will bring the note up or into session or???

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:GRS)

Jerry,

you can try to switch off OPENGL temporarily. Put the following option at the end of your config.pro file and test note modification again.

graphics win32_gdi

If note modification works well after this modification, then the problem is caused by graphic card drivers. You have to check another version of drivers (newer or older). Also you can play with drivers settings.

Martin

Martin Hanák
Top Tags