cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Annual Maintenance

amansfield
6-Contributor

Annual Maintenance

I'm in the process of working out a new maintenance contract with PTC (we work directly with them) for the next few years and to stay I was staggered by the prices I was quoted would be an understatement. We have done multi-year agreements in the past but always with a slight twist: new software or services being included the last two times on 3 year contracts. This time it's strictly maintenance and the price is way up from last time. I've had several discussions with our PTC rep, but without some idea of what others are paying, I have no idea where we stand..

If you have a similar number of Pro/E seats as we do and you'd be willing to compare notes off-line I'd appreciate any feedback. If you use other CAD and / or data management software and pay maintenance on that as well, that would also be good information.

We have 13 Foundations, 10 Flex3C (includes 10 Intralink) and 11 more Intralink licenses. We also have a mix of other single licenses (Pro/NC, Mechanica, ARX) and 20 PTCU licenses as well, but they have less of an impact.

Thanks,

Andrew Mansfield| Product Design & Development
Work 920.468.2167 | Mobile 920.619.7363
Email -<">mailto:->

Please consider the environmental impact before printing this email.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags