cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Apperance Gallery not working!!

ptc-6785938
1-Newbie

Apperance Gallery not working!!

color+wrong+creo.jpg

I don't know how to get colors in creo parametric MO10. This is the education model and I cannnot edit color in the appearance gallery.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, let's try second option:

1. Select PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 shortcut icon on desktop > Right Click and select properties

2. Move the cursor at the end in Target path > Add a empty space followed by -g:win32_gdi

3. Apply and close

icon.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Christina,

This seems to be due to graphics.

Add config option graphics win32_gdi in config file and test this.

How exactly do I do this? I am new to this program

1. Open config.pro in text editor from install location of Creo 3.0 (default is C:\Program files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M010\common files\text\)

2. Add graphics win32_gdi > Save and close the file

3. Launch Creo 3.0 and test.

I am in there in the folder but where do I get config file and how do I add it in. Is it already somwhere in my computer. How do I create a new text editor?

Also I can't even open config.pro. I have windows and says it can't open unless I use other installed programs. Should I open with creo parametric.

Ok, let's try second option:

1. Select PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 shortcut icon on desktop > Right Click and select properties

2. Move the cursor at the end in Target path > Add a empty space followed by -g:win32_gdi

3. Apply and close

icon.jpg

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-6785938)

Open the config.pro file using a text editor like NOTEPAD

At the bottom of the list of options, just copy and paste in the following:

graphics win32_gdi

save the file, exit and restart Creo

Yea it works!! Thanks so much.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration