cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Assembly Regeneration messages

Medo.Z
2-Guest

Assembly Regeneration messages

Hi all,
I have a big assembly of an Engine Test-Rig, with multiple parts and components. recently when I regenerate the model the assembly fails to retrieve with message “The connection "xxxxx" will be suppressed because of invalid constraint(s)”.

and when I save it save it gave me a conflict message "Model is not regenerated"
is it normal, and how can I solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:Medo.Z)

This happens most often to me when I have mechanism constraints that are no longer satisfied. If the message provides feature IDs or feature #s you can turn these on in the model tree to track down what is causing the issue. If not then the best thing you can do is process of elimination in which you start with small sub-assemblies and work your way up to the top assembly until you can identify the source of the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:Medo.Z)

This happens most often to me when I have mechanism constraints that are no longer satisfied. If the message provides feature IDs or feature #s you can turn these on in the model tree to track down what is causing the issue. If not then the best thing you can do is process of elimination in which you start with small sub-assemblies and work your way up to the top assembly until you can identify the source of the issue.

Top Tags