cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Automatically Updated Bend Radius

bwudtke
10-Marble

Automatically Updated Bend Radius

Hey Guys,

I am wondering if there is a way that you could set up a model to run through each feature and make sure that all of the bend radii are related to the default parameter, so it would show up like [1.6]. I was wondering if maybe i could have a search done in Creo to find all bend radius and switch them to default. Maybe this can be accomplished through Map Key? If it can be accomplished, it would be beneficial for it to work on almost any part with bends.

Thank you for your help!

Brock

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

U can achive it by parameter i guess but I think u know the way by parameter. For default bend raidus will be a great and logical way as you looking for.

bwudtke
10-Marble
(To:jsarkar)

Well right, I am aware of that, but i would like to set up something to run through each bend on my part and change the radius to the parmeter, for legacy data conversion. I know you can easily do this by going through each wall of the part and change them, but if this is possible and easy to achieve it will save some others some time

Maybe ModelCheck can do this.

Reinhard

If only we had ModelCheck implimentated

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:bwudtke)

I'd look at the text of the part Program to extract the bend radii dimension names and then create relations that set the dimensions for the radii to equal the parameter.

Top Tags