cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

BOM Layout

mmaenpaa
10-Marble

BOM Layout

Would someone be able to please confirm for me, that the Description field in DB Properties > Attributes is the correct Text Reference I have set in BOM Table Layout?

After Drawing the table, the Description entries show up blank.

Thanks!

Mike

Creo Elements Direct 18.1 - Annotation Module

BOM_1.png

BOM_2.png

BOM_3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the answer by accident.

While in the BOM Editor, there's a command to Send To > Annotation.

BFG was the correct Group, and I had to re-assign the correct attributes associated with the BOM Editor columns.

My BOM Table looks the way I want now.

Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Mike,

You're using Modeling with Model Manager and the text reference group used is BFG (local).

If you want to reference text with Model Manager values, you should use text reference group tb (global). Your description reference should be tb:DESCRIPTION.

Hope that will help you

Louis FORTNER wrote:

Hi Mike,

You're using Modeling with Model Manager and the text reference group used is BFG (local).

If you want to reference text with Model Manager values, you should use text reference group tb (global). Your description reference should be tb:DESCRIPTION.

Hope that will help you

Louis,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried that, but no luck, it didn't work.

Mike

I found the answer by accident.

While in the BOM Editor, there's a command to Send To > Annotation.

BFG was the correct Group, and I had to re-assign the correct attributes associated with the BOM Editor columns.

My BOM Table looks the way I want now.

Mike

Top Tags