cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Balloons for a paginated table

ELDAFRAWY
10-Marble

Balloons for a paginated table

I habe a long BOM table so I've paginated it into 2 table each one in a separate sheet, and once I choose to create a balloon, it shows balloons for all components even the ones in the other sheet.

Is there any way to create only balloons for the components only showed?

Regards,
Mahmoud
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've not had to do this, but my guess about a possible technique would be to create both the views you want to go with the pages of the paginated bill of materials. Put all the views on one page (use any space outside the border of the page if you need it, it doesn't matter).

Once all the balloons are created on one of the views, do either an "Edit Attachment" or "Move to View" for the ones you want in the other view.

Once the balloons are in the views you want them in, move the pertinent view to the second sheet.

It sounds tedious, because it is, but I think this will work...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ELDAFRAWY)

I don't think so. A paginated table is still just one table, just split for convenience, not functionality.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ELDAFRAWY)

Are you asking for balloons to be shown on different pages, to be shown on the pages on which they appear on the BOM, are there models on the separate pages, are you looking for multiple balloons with the same number?

Hi,

maybe you can create 2 identical tables and then apply filters to them to show 1st half and 2nd half of table.

Martin Hanák

I've not had to do this, but my guess about a possible technique would be to create both the views you want to go with the pages of the paginated bill of materials. Put all the views on one page (use any space outside the border of the page if you need it, it doesn't matter).

Once all the balloons are created on one of the views, do either an "Edit Attachment" or "Move to View" for the ones you want in the other view.

Once the balloons are in the views you want them in, move the pertinent view to the second sheet.

It sounds tedious, because it is, but I think this will work...

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags