cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

{Blank Subject 2009-07-06}

akelly
11-Garnet

{Blank Subject 2009-07-06}

REF: TPI 121493

I want some of "part a"s cosmetic sketches to show up in "part b". There are some of "part a"s cosmetic sketches that I don't want to show up in "part b".

The exact situation is that I have a drawing of "part b". One of the views shows two cosmetic sketches from "part a". I want only one of the cosme...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
dgallup
4-Participant
(To:akelly)

You can make your part A a family table driven part. Add the cosmetic features to the family table and create an instance A1 that matches what you want to merge into part B. Then replace A with A1 in your Merge.
Top Tags