cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

CREO OTK/TK how to hide selection dialog ?

amedina-2
1-Newbie

CREO OTK/TK how to hide selection dialog ?

I want to hide selection dialog but still get selecting items in my own dialog, I tried to use "ProSelectionEnvOption" but default dialog is shown anyway.

Example how I try to make it hide :

ProSelectionEnvOption   env_options[ 1 ] = {{PRO_SELECT_HIDE_SEL_DLG, 1}};

ProSelectionEnv penv;

ProSelectionEnvAlloc(env_options,1,&penv);

ProSelect("surface",-1,NULL,NULL,penv,NULL,NULL,NULL);

ProSelectionEnvFree(penv);

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can't you only can check if he selects the right thing ...

can we close one of these ... it's a little bit tricky to talk in two topics about the same thing ^.^

Br,

Eike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

If you have an async. OTK / TK programm you can do it by calling the current selection and ask if there is the object inside you're waiting for. If not go through with a while loop. Or something like that.

Else only ideas ... not sure if it work.

Start a ProMacroLoad and ProMacroExecture with the waiting for a pick command. I think this is not blocking anything and you can run your code direktly after tha pick. But I'm not sure if it's working inside a synchronous application.

I don't think there is an offical solution for this : ) But I'm not 100 % sure.

Br,

Eike

I tried to use current selection buffer on focus out my dialog window, but now i can't understand how to set up selection filters without using ProSelect or wfcSession->Select command

You can't you only can check if he selects the right thing ...

can we close one of these ... it's a little bit tricky to talk in two topics about the same thing ^.^

Br,

Eike

yep, i was confused when firs topic disappears, and create second, i close this, thanks

One more Idea ...

If you use the std. select and you are in a Program that is async. You need to know how the window name ist (collect it by mapkey) and it could be that you can use ProDialogHide() or something like that on it. But I don't know if it reacts after that like it should.

Or you live with the small Dialog, because it's std. PTC behaivior ^.^

Br,

Eike

Top Tags