cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Can't control my hidden lines

ptc-5222666
1-Newbie

Can't control my hidden lines

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Creo and was modeling a birdcage. I'm not really sure when this happened but the surface lines all dissappeared and look clear while the hidden lines are the only thing that show.

I've been trying to find how to reverse this process but can only find topics regarding hidden line properties within a drawing.

Any help would be appreciated.

A picture of the problem is attached.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alright, well, not sure if I changed or not but the problem just went away. It was happening to that one part for a few days now.

I decided to reassemble my birdcage, just in case it was something I messed up in Assembly, opened the part into the new assembly. Gave up immediately and closed it out. Then the part was loaded in the active window fixed.

Magic.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Alright, well, not sure if I changed or not but the problem just went away. It was happening to that one part for a few days now.

I decided to reassemble my birdcage, just in case it was something I messed up in Assembly, opened the part into the new assembly. Gave up immediately and closed it out. Then the part was loaded in the active window fixed.

Magic.

Top Tags