cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Cant select axis for exploded view lines.

ptc-5463883
1-Newbie

Cant select axis for exploded view lines.

I am trying to select the axis of parts in an exploded assembly. They are visible, but I can not select them to use as references. It only lets me select the outer faces of objects. I am using Crea Elements/Pro Schools Edition which was given by my university. The project is the Pulley Support Assembly.

Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

It is not about the version. same issue will occure in creo 2.0 also. Actually the axis only used for representation of exploded parts. you can select the axis on features parameter, but you cannot take reference these axis.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags