cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change of Design Intent in Sheetmetal

merrill.rosenow
1-Newbie

Change of Design Intent in Sheetmetal

Hello everyone,

I may be hoping for too much and likely already know the answer, but here it goes anyway. We have a sheetmetal part with a feature that was originally set up as a flange. The design intent has changed and now it makes more sense for the feature to be a flat. Is there a quick and easy way to convert one to the other? I tried the help centre but it didn't look like there is anything there.

I am trying to avoid having to recreate a few features further down the tree. Thanks.

P.S. - It is too bad there isn't a toggle for flat/flange like there used to be between constrains/mechanisms.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Flange is great! However.....it seems to not play nice with other
features.

Top Tags