cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Change relations in multiple parts

rmuller
6-Contributor

Change relations in multiple parts

Hello guys,

I came into a situation when I need to change relations of multiple parts. I would like to be able to do it at once sice it is a lots of parts.

I just want to add this line: WEIGHT=pro_mp_mass to all parts so I can have weight shown on BOM table file in a drawing.

For next parts I create I will have modified the template files so it will always be there since now on.

Is there a way of doing it?

Thank you for your help.

Radek.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

click asm... > mbr... > User Defined and enter pro_mp_mass

The cell will contains &asm.mbr.pro_mp_mass callout.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you can use pro_mp_mass in BOM table, therefore you don't need to add a relation into your models.

MH

Martin Hanák
rmuller
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin,

that would be great. I am having problem finding this option. When I add column and a repeat region in it I double click and get this menu:Repeat region.JPG

I can not find it anywhere among those options.. Would you know where is it to be found?

Thank you.

Hi,

click asm... > mbr... > User Defined and enter pro_mp_mass

The cell will contains &asm.mbr.pro_mp_mass callout.

MH

Martin Hanák
rmuller
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Great, many thanks Martin!

Top Tags