cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Change the scale drawing

Ed13
7-Bedrock

Change the scale drawing

Hi,

Is it possible to change the scale of the drawing in Annotation?.

I can change the sheet scale, this is easy but i don´t know how to do whit the drawing scale.

I have attached an image for more detail.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tivancso
14-Alexandrite
(To:Ed13)

Hello

There is no command to change the scale of the drawing once it is initially set when creating the drawing, the only items that the scale can be changed on is the sheets and the views.

I prefer to set my drawing scale to 1:1 on initial creation and then alter the view scale to make the drawing look correct when being printed out, the 2D views will still dimension correctly as dimensions are driven from the model.

As to the post provided by Milan Bonka it is of the Creo Parametric application and not the Creo Elements Direct Modeling application so you will never find the menus and commands that are being called out in Annotator.

Regards,

Thom

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello

not sure if l understand correct, but try following:

A. Edit drawing scale from left boottom corner

- doesn´t matter what ribbon is active (point 1 can be irelevant)

01-drawing_scale.JPG

B. Create a note with parameter &scale

02-drawing_scale.JPG

Hope it can helps

Regards

Milan Bonka

Ed13
7-Bedrock
(To:mbonka)

Hello,

Thank you for your support, Milan bonka.

But my problem is another and with defferent version: Direct Modeling (x64 edition) Rev.17.0 (Annotation module).

The drawin browser  (Annotation module) show me two scales, one for sheet  (1:5 in the attach image) and another one for drawing.

I wnat to know if is it possible change the drawing scale ( 1:10 in the attach image).

1.PNG

Best regards.

mbonka
15-Moonstone

As l sad: "not sure if l understand correct," ... my answer is confusing

Delete my previous answer if you can...

tivancso
14-Alexandrite

Hello

There is no command to change the scale of the drawing once it is initially set when creating the drawing, the only items that the scale can be changed on is the sheets and the views.

I prefer to set my drawing scale to 1:1 on initial creation and then alter the view scale to make the drawing look correct when being printed out, the 2D views will still dimension correctly as dimensions are driven from the model.

As to the post provided by Milan Bonka it is of the Creo Parametric application and not the Creo Elements Direct Modeling application so you will never find the menus and commands that are being called out in Annotator.

Regards,

Thom

Ed13
7-Bedrock
(To:tivancso)

Hello Thom,

Thank you so much, I will do it.

Best regars.

Top Tags