cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Changing parameters in drawings

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst

Changing parameters in drawings

Hi,

As you can see in the example below, I'm changing the scale of a view : 

LearningProcess_1-1683892281695.png

After clicking on the scale, this pop up appears : 

LearningProcess_0-1683892249331.jpeg

My problem is that every time I use CTRL+A (normally to select all) when it is activated, this blue rectangle appears and changes what I type next.

This problem isn't only with the parameter &view_scale but any other parameters (&Material / &Scale ...).

How can I modify this short cut ?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:SR_CAD)

I don't think you can change it. When in a prompt like that, for whatever reason, CTRL+A switches to the text palette. CTRL+B will switch it off. I don't know who uses those commands like that.

CTRL+A in Creo is generally used to activate the current window but within some of the dialog boxes, it works like windows as a select all.

Maybe someone else has a solution for you, hopefully. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

I don't think you can change it. When in a prompt like that, for whatever reason, CTRL+A switches to the text palette. CTRL+B will switch it off. I don't know who uses those commands like that.

CTRL+A in Creo is generally used to activate the current window but within some of the dialog boxes, it works like windows as a select all.

Maybe someone else has a solution for you, hopefully. 

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Thanks, both of you.

Using CTRL+B to switch it off will at least give me a great way to solve this rather than closing the entire soft.

Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:StephenW)

Hi, here more information about CTRL+A and CTRL+B inside text editor:

aa.png

MartinHanak
24-Ruby III

Hi,

please play uploaded video.

EDIT: I misunderstood the description of the problem. My video does not make sense.

Martin Hanák
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags