cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Composite Curve (Copy/Paste Curve)

mpeterson
1-Newbie

Composite Curve (Copy/Paste Curve)

Hello Pro Users,

I was trying to create what use to be calleda composite curve (joining multiple curve segments) and the method to do so is working differently than the recent past. I am currently on WF5, but saw the same functionality in WF4 too. In the past I have selected the geometryfilter and then selected all the curves to join prior to Copy. ThenI wouldPaste. Now it works only when I select just ONE segment, then Copy and then Paste. Then after Paste I select the other segments. Is this really the new method? Is there an option to do it the old way? Is there other functionality I am not aware of that makes this obsolete?

Just wondering

Mark A. Peterson

Sr Design Engineer

Igloo Products Corp

-

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags