cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Coordinate system size

rizzari
1-Newbie

Coordinate system size

Hi Everyone,

Is there any way to make a coordinate system visualy larger, maybe my eyes are not what they used to be, but seeing what axis is what is difficult. Thanks.

Bob Rizzari

3 REPLIES 3
dmartin
11-Garnet
(To:rizzari)

Bob,

Olaf Corten would know this better than me, but I seem to recall a hidden config.pro option (you have to type it in manually; it's not recognized by Find or type forward) with a name like text_height_factor that controls how big alphanumerical annotations appear in the graphics area. IIRC, the default value is 50, and setting the value lower makes the graphics area text bigger. I believe the values can be changed from 0 to 100. I haven't used this since Wildfire, so hopefully someone else can chime in.

David R. Martin II

Senior Mechanical Design Engineer

Amazon Prime Air

Thom
9-Granite
(To:dmartin)

Is there a config option that lets you set the default Axis Length for the Display Zoom-dependent property of a coordinate system? Mine defaults to 37.060 (inches). 98% of the time I have to change it to 3.000. It would be nice to have that as the default value. 

Thanks Dave,

The hidden config option text_height_factor worked to make the text large enough for me to read comfortably.

Bob
Top Tags